WELCOME BROKERS AND AGENTS:
We value our relationships with brokers and real estate agents like you. Working together, we help homebuyers find and purchase the new home of their dreams.
To help you take advantage of all the opportunities we offer, we have created some simple guidelines and policies, as outlined below.
Specific guidelines and policies can vary by community and property. Please contact the community sales consultant for qualifying properties, details, and registration.
At Prescott Ranch, we love showing appreciation to cooperating brokers and agents by offering a 2.5% cooperating broker fee to our ‘Registered Agents”. To prevent confusion over representation and ensure brokers are properly compensated, we require agents to register their clients on the client’s first visit to Prescott Ranch by completing our Broker Registration form at our sales office or online. We are happy to pay a commission to a “self-represented” principal buyer with an active Montana Real Estate license when buying a primary residence; however, we do not credit any commissions to a buyer through escrow. Prescott Ranch’s Broker & Sales Agents are not incentivized when buyers come to Prescott Ranch without an agent. Prescott Ranch’s Broker & Sales Agents are paid the same percentage of sales price on each transaction, regardless of buyers bringing in outside representation. BPI Prescott Ranch, LLC does not adjust its pricing up or down based on buyer representation.
The foregoing policy and the terms and conditions below do not apply to properties actively listed on the MLS. Broker cooperation fees on MLS listings shall be paid in accordance with the terms outlined within the MLS. The terms listed on the MLS cannot be combined with or in addition to other advertised offers.
BROKER COOPERATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The policy set forth above is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Broker cooperation shall be offered only to licensed Montana Real Estate Brokers.
- “Self-represented” principal buyers with an active Montana Real Estate license will be entitled to cooperating broker fees when purchasing a primary residence.
- To qualify as a Registered Agent, the agent must accompany the purchaser upon the purchaser’s first visit to the community, preview event or information seminar, or register the client online prior to the visit. At such first visit, the broker and purchaser must execute and deliver all broker cooperation documents and materials required by BPI Prescott Ranch, LLC (“Co-op Documents”).
- The Co-op Documents shall apply only to the community and residence described in the Co-op Documents and not to any other residence.
- The Co-op Documents may not be assigned by the broker or purchaser.
- The broker cooperation fee shall be paid if and only if the purchaser closes escrow.
- Broker cooperation shall be paid only on BPI Prescott Ranch, LLC homes.
- Broker cooperation amounts and terms may differ from community to community. Furthermore, BPI Prescott Ranch, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer more favorable cooperating brokers terms than in the above policy from time to time on different residences.
- BPI Prescott Ranch, LLC may withdraw or change the terms of the policy set forth above, or may list or delist any property on the MLS, at any time without notice.